Requires Google Nest Pro Connect or Google Nest Pro Guard (included in the Google Nest Pro Secure starter pack) to work with the Google Nest Pro app.
Most locks are made for keys. This lock is made for people.
Yale knows secure locks. Google Nest Pro knows the connected home. Together, we’ve made a tamper‑proof, key‑free deadbolt that connects to the Google Nest Pro app.1 Now you can lock and unlock your door from anywhere. Give people you trust a passcode, instead of a key. Lock and check your door status with your voice using the Google Assistant. And always know who comes and goes.
Let someone in from anywhere.
When the Google Nest Pro × Yale Lock is connected to the Google Nest Pro app, you can unlock your door from your phone. Create passcodes for family, guests and people you trust. Get alerts whenever someone unlocks and locks the door. And when Google Nest Pro knows you’re away, your door can lock automatically.
Lock it up.
Check the status of your door and lock it from anywhere hands‑free with the Google Assistant. You can also enter a passcode, use one‑touch locking, or lock it from the Google Nest Pro app.
It’s secure and tamper-proof.
The Google Nest Pro × Yale Lock replaces the deadbolt you already have. If someone tries to tamper with it, you’ll get an alert. If the batteries start running low, you’ll know right away. And if your lock loses power, you can quickly charge it with a 9V battery to unlock the door.
How it works.
The Google Nest Pro × Yale Lock connects to your Wi-Fi and the Google Nest Pro app through Google Nest Pro Connect or Google Nest Pro Guard. You’ll need either one to lock and unlock your door remotely.
Keep your home extra secure.
The Google Nest Pro × Yale Lock works with the Google Nest Pro Secure alarm system. When you unlock the door, the alarm disarms automatically.
Google Nest Pro x Yale Lock Product requirements
- To control the Google Nest Pro × Yale Lock from your phone, you need a Google Nest Pro Guard or Google Nest Pro Connect.
- Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Google Nest Pro app and Bluetooth 4.0. Google Nest Pro Connect requires an indoor outlet.
- Remote access using the Google Nest Pro app requires creation of a Google Nest Pro Account and acceptance of Terms of Service.
- Some features, including mobile alerts, remote control and custom schedules, require the Google Nest Pro app, working internet and Wi-Fi, and a Google Nest Pro Connect or Google Nest Pro Guard.
- Requires 4 AA non-rechargeable batteries (included). If batteries become depleted, you can unlock the door using a 9V battery for power.
Google Nest Pro x Yale Lock Connectivity Requirements
- The Google Nest Pro × Yale Lock requires a Google Nest Pro Guard or Google Nest Pro Connect (not included with the standalone lock) to connect to the internet over Wi-Fi, enabling remote access with the Google Nest Pro app.
- Requires Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported).
Google Nest Pro Connect Product Requirements
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access
- Requires an indoor outlet and a compatible phone or tablet with the free Google Nest Pro app and Bluetooth 4.0.