The Zūm™ Network Bridge (ZUMMESH-NETBRIDGE) adds enhanced integration and setup capabilities to a Zūm lighting control system. It simply snaps onto a Zūm J-Box Load Controller or Zūm J-Box Accessory Power Supply (ZUMMESH-JBOX or ZUMMESH-JBOX-PSU) to enable Zūm Net wireless communication with a Zūm Floor Hub via a Zūm Net Wireless Gateway (ZUM-FLOOR-HUB and ZUMNET-GATEWAY). Integration with the Zūm Floor Hub enables every room in the building to be centrally monitored, managed, and controlled as part of a complete Zūm enterprise lighting solution. The Zūm Network Bridge also adds Bluetooth® connectivity within each room to allow simplified setup using a mobile device running the Zūm app. Just one network bridge is required per room.
Zūm Across the Enterprise
- Zūm delivers cutting-edge wireless lighting control and heightened energy efficiency for the intelligent enterprise. With each room wirelessly networked to a Zūm Floor Hub, Zūm synergizes lighting control across the enterprise by providing centralized monitoring, management, and reporting capabilities. Zūm Net wireless communication is enabled by simply adding a Zūm Network Bridge to each room and pairing it with a Zūm Net Wireless Gateway, which connects to the Zūm Floor Hub via Ethernet. The Zūm Network Bridge simply snaps onto a Zūm J-Box Load Controller or Zūm J-Box Accessory Power Supply in each room.
Smart Lighting Control
- The Zūm Network Bridge takes single-room Zūm lighting control to the next level. The Network Bridge comes with a corresponding setup app that enables installers to configure and customize the room’s lighting controls. With the app, installers can set scenes, create scheduled events, and set up occupancy, vacancy, and daylight sensors. No programming is required when the controls are literally in hand!
Zūm Net Wireless Technology
- Ultra-reliable Zūm Net wireless technology provides steadfast 2-way RF communications throughout a commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a Wi-Fi® friendly 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, every Zūm Net device acts as a “routing node,” relaying wireless commands between the Zūm Net Gateway and all the other Zūm Net devices to ensure that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption. Each Zūm Net device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. The wireless range between any two Zūm Net devices is typically 50 feet (15 meters).
- Please refer to the Zūm Lighting Control System Setup Guide (Doc # 7957) for additional information.
- Converts a standalone, single-room Zūm™ lighting control system into a centrally managed networked system
- Zūm Net wireless mesh network technology affords robust, building-wide communications without running wires
- Provides Bluetooth® connectivity for easy room configuration using the Zūm mobile app
- Attaches to a Zūm J-Box Load Controller or Zūm J-Box Accessory Power Supply
- UL® 2043 listed for installation in an environmental air handling space
- Meets UL 916 standard for energy management equipment
- Meets CEC Title 24 energy efficiency standards
- Meets ASHRAE® 90.1 energy efficiency standards
- ICC® International Energy Conservation Code® compliant