The Zūm™ Contact Closure Output (ZUMMESH-CCO) adds a low-voltage SPDT form C contact closure to a Zūm commercial room lighting system to enable integration with an HVAC system or other equipment. The contact closure is controlled by the occupancy or vacancy sensors in the room. When the room is occupied, the relay engages. When the room is vacant, the relay disengages.
The ZUMMESH-CCO is a small module that snaps onto a Zūm J-Box Load Controller or Zūm J-Box Accessory Power Supply (ZUMMESH-JBOX or ZUMMESH-JBOX-PSU). The Zūm J-Box device provides power and wireless communications for the ZUMMESH-CCO.
Please refer to the Zūm Lighting Control System Setup Guide (Doc # 7957) for additional information.
- Adds a contact closure output to a Zūm™ commercial room lighting system
- Low-voltage SPDT form C relay activates and deactivates based on room occupancy and vacancy
- Rated 1 Amp @ 30 Volts DC or 24 Volts AC
- Enables integration with HVAC equipment to save energy
- Attaches to a Zūm J-Box Load Controller or Zūm J-Box Accessory Power Supply
- UL® 2043 listed for installation in an environmental air handling space
- Meets UL 916 standard for energy management equipment
- Meets CEC Title 24 energy efficiency standards
- Meets ASHRAE® 90.1 energy efficiency standards
- ICC® International Energy Conservation Code® compliant