The CLF-LDIMUEX is a universal lamp dimmer capable of dimming most 120 Volt AC lighting loads, such as those commonly found with table and floor lamps. Powered by infiNET EX® technology, this device communicates wirelessly with the Crestron® control system, making it perfect for both new and retrofit applications. Intuitively control CLF-LDIMUEX connected lamps with Crestron touch screens, keypads, display monitors, remotes, and other remote control devices. The CLF-LDIMUEX-W-CORD model has an additional connection for lamp switch control, providing a mechanical control for this wireless lamp dimmer.
- The CLF-LDIMUEX supports dimming incandescent, tungsten-halogen, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, LED, and dimmable CFL loads of up to 250 W/VA. Load detection circuitry automatically determines forward- or reverse-phase dimming mode.
Complete Crestron Control
- Because it's connected to the Crestron system, the CLF-LDIMUEX can be controlled from any keypad, touch screen, remote, or mobile device. Tie in occupancy sensors and photosensors together with Crestron Fusion® software for a complete solution to effectively manage room assets and monitor energy usage.
Control Via Lamp Switch
- Operating the lamp from its switch is simple with the CLF-LDIMUEX-W-CORD model, which includes a contact closure input for wiring the dimmer directly to the lamp switch. The lamp switch functions as it always has without interrupting the dimmer’s functionality while dimming and on or off control can still be achieved through connected devices in the Crestron control system. This model supports either a momentary or maintained switch. A maintained switch provides basic on and off functions; a momentary, pushbutton-type switch can be used to raise and lower the dimming level. Alternatively, a footswitch can be used.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLF-LDIMUEX communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-GWEXER, CEN-RFGW-EX, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. Built-in Dynamic Frequency Allocation continuously monitors RF conditions, automatically selecting the clearest channel to prevent interference from neighboring networks, cordless phones, and microwaves.
- Compact universal lamp dimmer for 120 Volt AC lighting loads
- Crestron® control system integration
- Reliable wireless communications using infiNET EX® technology
- Simple inline installation
- Optional control of the dimmer via the lamp switch
- Maximum 250 W/VA load capacity
- Auto-load detection mode