The CLCI-1DIMFLV2EX-W is a two-channel 0-10 Volt dimmer capable of controlling two independent, 230 Volt AC lighting loads. Its ultra-slim design allows it to be installed in the ceiling, either on or near the lighting fixture. Powered by infiNET EX® technology, the CLCI device communicates wirelessly with the Crestron® control system, making it perfect for both new and retrofit applications. Additionally, the dimmer installs inline without requiring any special wiring and can be controlled via a standard light switch.
Easy Loop-Thru Wiring
- Feeding each dimmer is a set of terminals used to power the unit. A second set of high-voltage terminals wired in parallel allow for a fast, clean installation when deploying multiple CLCI units. No need for wire connectors or extra gang boxes; just "daisy chain" multiple CLCIs together. In certain retrofit applications, this lets you create more zones from what was originally wired.
Out-of-the-box Control via Standard Switch
- The CLCI-1DIMFLV2EX-W uses either a momentary or a maintained switch to provide a closure, such as a standard lighting switch. A standard lighting switch, the kind carried in any hardware store, is a cost-effective solution for basic on and off functions. A momentary, pushbutton-type switch can be used when the application requires dimming the load. The momentary switch can be set up so that tapping the button turns the connected load on and off, while pressing and holding the button dims the load up or down.
Complete Crestron Control
- Because it's connected to the Crestron system, the CLCI-1DIMFLV2EX-W can also be controlled from any keypad, touch panel, remote, or mobile device. Tie in occupancy sensors and photocells together with Crestron Fusion RV® software for a complete solution to effectively manage room assets.
- Setup is simple, especially when using a connected maintained or momentary switch. A specific series of button presses initiates the wireless device's acquire mode, so there's no need to climb a ladder to join the device to the infiNET EX network.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLCI-1DIMFLV2EX-W communicates with a Crestron® control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-RFGW-EX, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. Built-in Dynamic Frequency Allocation continuously monitors RF conditions, automatically selecting the clearest channel to prevent interference from neighboring networks, cordless phones, and microwaves.
- Compact 2-channel 0-10 Volt dimmer for new or retrofit applications
- Two independently-controlled zone outputs
- Crestron® control of any lighting fixture
- No special wiring—installs inline at the fixture
- Maximum 500 VA load capacity per channel
- Reliable wireless communication using infiNET EX® technology
- Local controls for testing and maintenance
- Built-in support for control via standard momentary or maintained switch
- Setup via on-board button or connected switch
- Daisy-chain units for easy deployment
- Operates across voltage range of 220-240 VAC