The CHVI-RTS-1G-N-W is a wall-mounted remote temperature sensor designed for use with Crestron® thermostats. It mounts in a single-gang UK or European style electrical box, and connects to the thermostat via a single non-polarized twisted pair wire. The wire length may be up to 152 meters (500 feet) using CAT5 or similar low-capacitance wire. A complete installation requires an FP-INTENSE or FP-PURE series faceplate (sold separately).
The CHVI-RTS-1G-N-W is compatible with CHV-TSTAT, CHV-THSTAT, CHV-TSTAT-FCU, CHV-TSTATEX, and CHV-TSTATEX-FCU series thermostats, and C2N-LCDB3 keypads.
- Provides a remote temperature sensor for use with most Crestron® thermostats
- Also compatible with the C2N-LCDB3 keypad
- Single-gang UK or European electrical box installation
- Single twisted-pair wire connection
- Supports wire runs up to 152 meters (500 feet) using CAT5
- FP-INTENSE or FP-PURE series faceplates sold separately
- Durable metal and plastic construction
- Attractive white finish