A professional, high-output sound reinforcement loudspeaker designed to deliver accurate, highly-intelligible audio for moderate to large sized indoor spaces. Works integrally with Crestron Avia™ Digital Signal Processing to produce exceptional results quickly. Advanced integrated coaxial transducer technology affords very high performance in less space.
The Vector CS699 is ideal for smaller rooms and short-throw applications such as front fill, delay fill, under-balcony, control room, and background music.
Crestron® Vector™ Performance Loudspeakers provide a professional sound reinforcement speaker solution for large indoor spaces and venues. Featuring a revolutionary coaxial transducer design complemented by advanced Crestron Avia™ digital signal processing, Vector loudspeakers deliver exceptional intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech reinforcement, foreground music, and multimedia presentation applications. Compact, aesthetically-pleasing enclosures afford remarkable performance in less space. A choice of sizes and coverage patterns is offered to address the varying applications and room geometries found in auditoriums, theaters, lecture halls, houses of worship, convention centers, hotel ballrooms, sports facilities, night clubs, and public spaces.
The Vector CS699 is a very compact speaker enclosure loaded with one 2-way coaxial transducer composed of a 6.5” (165 mm) LF driver and a 90° x 90° HF horn with 1” (25 mm) diaphragm compression driver. Advanced engineering and construction of the complete speaker achieves a highly space-efficient design with unusually high output capability and consistent off-axis response. Its coaxial transducer aligns the low-frequency and high-frequency elements to produce precise transient response and uniform directionality.
High-Performance Coaxial Transducer
- The coaxial transducer in the Vector CS699 features a true high-frequency horn and compression driver married to a powerful 6.5” woofer, affording high efficiency and exceptional clarity for both speech and program material. Its broad 90° x 90° coverage pattern works well in small spaces and short-throw applications. Tight integration between the compression driver diaphragm and woofer voice coil achieves coherent summation in the crossover region, allowing a passive crossover to be used to seamlessly blend the horn and woofer into a single point source.
Crestron Avia™ Digital Signal Processing
- Every aspect of the Vector CS699 is designed to take advantage of the signal refining abilities of a Crestron Avia DSP. Vector loudspeakers and Crestron Avia processing work synergistically to produce a superior speaker system tuned for accurate, uncolored reproduction of voice and program signals. Precision signal processing is employed to accomplish what can’t be done physically, strategically eliminating harsh-sounding resonances caused by horn reflections while retaining every nuance of the original signal.
Further refinements are employed to maximize transient response and deliver smooth bandwidth performance both within and beyond the speaker’s nominal coverage pattern. The result is an extremely natural sounding speaker system with superior pattern control, improved intelligibility, reduced listener fatigue, and higher gain before feedback.
- The Vector CS699 is particularly effective in applications where compact dimensions and targeted pattern control are desirable. Such applications include front fill, delay fill, under-balcony, control room, and background music, especially when mated with a subwoofer. Its clean appearance facilitates acceptance by architects and interior designers, and its diminutive size allows it to be mounted close to walls or ceilings without obstructing sight lines. Concealed M6 mounting points are included to accommodate either an optional yoke bracket (sold separately) or third-party pan/tilt type speaker mount.
- A compact, professional performance loudspeaker for small rooms and fill applications
- High-performance 6.5” (165 mm) coaxial transducer with 90° x 90° HF horn
- High-frequency compression driver with 1 inch (25 mm) diaphragm
- Delivers superior performance in combination with a Crestron Avia™ DSP
- Precisely tuned for accurate, uncolored sound reproduction
- Produces high intelligibility and natural sound quality for speech and program material
- Achieves smooth bandwidth performance both within and beyond the specified coverage pattern
- Uniform directionality affords consistent, targeted pattern control
- Capable of relatively high SPLs without coloration or distortion
- Affords a clean, unimposing appearance in tight spaces
- Ruggedly constructed for maximum reliability
- Optional yoke bracket available separately
- Compatible with third-party speaker mounts
- Neutrik® speakON® input and pass-through connections
- 16 Ohm nominal impedance