Provides a single-gang wall mount input or output for computer VGA or high-resolution RGBHV video, plus stereo audio.
Media Presentation Wall Plates complete the total Crestron® package, ensuring end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A range of wall plates is offered to support all types of analog and digital video, audio, and control signals.
The MP-WP130 model features one (1) female DB15HD connector (i.e., HD-15, DE15) and one (1) 1/8" mini-TRS connector, labeled for computer VGA and stereo audio. A bulkhead type feed-thru connector is used, providing a female DB15HD connection at the rear of the wall plate, facilitating installation using a standard VGA cable. Audio wiring is connected via a 3-pin terminal block.
- High-bandwidth computer VGA/RGB and audio connections
- Affords Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- 1-gang electrical wall box mountable
- Fits off-the-shelf decorative face plates
- Gangable for custom wall, lectern, and rack mount applications
- Available in white, black, and almond