The CLW-EXPEX is a two-way RF wireless expander designed to extend the range of infiNET EX® devices.
The CLW-EXPEX is a two-way RF wireless expander designed to extend the range of an infiNET EX® network. Requiring only a standard 120V AC power outlet, the CLW-EXPEX can be installed easily and discreetly to fill any "dead" space between two or more rooms.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLW-EXPEX communicates with a Crestron® control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-RFGW-EX, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths.
- Extends wireless range up to 150 feet (46 meters) indoors
- Up to 5 expanders can be added to a single infiNET EX® network
- Plugs into a standard 3-prong 120V AC receptacle
- Automatic discovery for fast, easy setup
- Wi-Fi® friendly channel assignment