The CLWI-1SW2EX delivers native Crestron® control to up to two individual lights or other switched loads, in new or retrofit 230 Volt applications. Featuring field-replaceable and engravable buttons, and wireless infiNET EX® communications.
The CLWI-1SW2EX delivers native Crestron® control to up to two individual lights or other switched loads, in new or retrofit 230 Volt applications. Featuring reliable infiNET EX® wireless technology, the CLWI-1SW2EX can be installed in virtually any location thanks to reliable mesh networking. Dual-load control on the CLWI-1SW2EX is perfect for controlling a bathroom light and exhaust fan in a single gang.
Field-Replaceable and Engravable Buttons
- The CLWI-1SW2EX features engravable buttons that can be swapped out in the field. Change of room décor or functionality is easy to handle long after the dimmer or switch has been installed. Positive snap-on fittings require no tools. Configure the dimmer or switch with a large rocker, or any combination of up to two adjacent half-size rockers or triple button pad. Each CLWI-1SW2EX ships with a full assortment of blank buttons as well.
- Because the CLWI-1SW2EX is attached to the Crestron network, it can also function as a keypad, sending commands to trigger whole-room lighting scenes or distributed audio functions. Supporting up to six buttons, the in-wall dimmer or switch serves as a great user control interface in any Crestron system. Its single-box form factor maximizes control capability in a small space while increasing the opportunity for Crestron control in every room. Also available are aesthetically matched standalone keypads which use Cresnet® or infiNET EX® communications.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLWI-1SW2EX communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-GWEXER, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every non-battery-powered device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. Built-in Dynamic Frequency Allocation continuously monitors RF conditions, automatically selecting the clearest channel to prevent interference from neighboring networks, cordless phones, and microwaves.
- In addition to field replaceable buttons, the CLWI-1SW2EX features screw-clamp connectors for simplified wiring while reducing installation time and material costs. So slim, the CLWI-1SW2EX can be installed in square gang boxes making them the perfect choice for both new and retrofit projects.
- Control two individual loads from a single gang
- Field-replaceable and engravable buttons
- Available in anthracite or white finishes
- infiNET EX® robust communication
- Configurable up to six buttons
- Screw-clamp connectors for easy installation
- Stylish bargraph LED array provides real-time status feedback