The CLWI-DIMFLVEX delivers native Crestron® control to 0-10V dimmable fixtures or switched loads in new or retrofit 230 Volt applications. It features engravable and field-customizable buttons and wireless infiNET EX® communications.
Visit the Crestron® Lighting Fixture Compatibility page to find out which Crestron lighting devices have been tested and are compatible with third party lighting fixtures.
The CLWI-DIMFLVEX delivers native Crestron® control to 0-10V dimmable fixtures or switched loads in new or retrofit 230 Volt applications. Featuring reliable infiNET EX® wireless technology, the CLWI-DIMFLVEX can be installed in virtually any location thanks to reliable mesh networking. The CLWI-DIMFLVEX delivers a perfect solution for controlling newer LED fixtures from a single gang, without requiring external boosters.
Field-Replaceable and Engravable Buttons
- The CLWI-DIMFLVEX features engravable buttons that can be swapped out in the field. Change of room décor or functionality is easy to handle long after the dimmer or switch has been installed. Positive snap-on fittings require no tools; configure the dimmer or switch with a large rocker, or any combination of up to two adjacent half-size rockers or triple button pad. Each CLWI-DIMFLVEX ships with a full assortment of blank buttons as well.
- Because the CLWI-DIMFLVEX is attached to the Crestron network, it can also function as a keypad, sending commands to trigger whole-room lighting scenes or distributed audio functions. Supporting up to six buttons, the in-wall dimmer or switch serves as a great user control interface in any Crestron system. Its single-box form factor maximizes control capability in a small space while increasing the opportunity for Crestron control in every room. Also available are aesthetically matched standalone keypads which use Cresnet® or infiNET EX communications.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- The CLWI-DIMFLVEX communicates with a Crestron control system via an infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-GWEXER, DIN-AP3MEX, or MC3). Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths. Built-in Dynamic Frequency Allocation continuously monitors RF conditions, automatically selecting the clearest channel to prevent interference from neighboring networks, cordless phones, and microwaves.
- In addition to field replaceable buttons, the CLWI-DIMFLVEX features screw-clamp connectors for simplified wiring while reducing installation time and material costs. So slim, the CLWI-DIMFLVEX can be installed in square gang boxes making them the perfect choice for both new and retrofit projects.
- 0-10V dimming control
- Field-replaceable and engravable buttons
- Available in anthracite or white finishes
- infiNET EX® robust communication
- Configurable up to six buttons
- Screw-clamp connectors for easy installation
- Stylish bargraph LED array provides real-time status feedback