A single-channel switch module controlled by Cresnet®. Supports on/off switching of a non-dimmable lighting or motor load. UL® 924 listed for emergency lighting control applications.
The Crestron Green Light® GL-EXP Series delivers a family of professional lighting control modules for Cresnet® or DALI® based lighting systems. Designed for easy installation on a wall or above a suspended ceiling, these modules offer a perfect solution for adding extra lighting zones to any system without requiring an additional lighting cabinet.
The GL-EXP-SW-CN is a single-channel switch expansion module designed to control a wide range of non-dimmable lighting loads including LED, incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, neon/cold cathode, and high-intensity discharge. It can also be used to switch motor loads.
- The GL-EXP-SW-CN interfaces with a Crestron® control system via Cresnet. Cresnet is a simple 4-wire network bus that provides the communications backbone for a system of Crestron lighting dimmers, switches, keypads, shades, thermostats, and other devices.
Emergency Lighting Control
- The GL-EXP-SW-CN is UL® 924 listed for use in controlling an emergency lighting load. In the event of a power failure, a contact closure from a power loss sensor (Crestron GLS-PLS-120/277, sold separately) activates the override mode in the GL-EXP-SW-CN to turn on the lighting load if it is off (assuming line power is supplied by a backup power source).
Plenum Rated NEMA Enclosure
- The GL-EXP-SW-CN is designed to be mounted to a vertical surface and is UL 2043 compliant to allow for installation in an environmental air-handling space above a suspended ceiling. Conduit knockouts are provided on the bottom and lower sides of the unit. All connections are made via screw terminals behind the front cover.
- Single-channel lighting switch
- Crestron® system integration via Cresnet®
- Supports on/off switching of LED, incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, neon/cold cathode, and high-intensity discharge lighting loads
- Also supports on/off switching of motor loads
- Rated 16 Amps at 100-277 Volts AC
- Built-in air gap relay
- Closure-activated override mode
- UL® 924 listed for emergency lighting control
- Surface mountable NEMA Type 1 enclosure
- Mounts on a wall panel or above a suspended ceiling
- UL 2043 listed for installation in an environmental air handling space