Crestron Green Light® Architectural Dimming is a family of dimming systems designed for control of lighting in office buildings, warehouses, parking garages, sports facilities, public spaces, and anywhere centralized dimming is required. With a range of panel sizes and configurations available, every system is fully scalable to fit each installation perfectly. An extensive selection of Crestron keypads, touchpanels, occupancy sensors, photocells, shade controllers, and numerous other peripheral options afford astounding design flexibility with unparalleled capability for integration
Green Light Architectural Dimming is simple to install and easy to program. Native features include an astronomical time clock to allow scheduling of events to occur around the rise and fall of the sun. Other powerful, energy saving capabilities include occupancy sensing to turn off lights when they are not needed, daylight harvesting to harness natural light from windows and skylights, and emergency override to assure safe and reliable lighting of critical areas in the event of a power outage or emergency condition.
High-Performance Power Dimming
- Crestron GLPD Series power dimming panels feature field-replaceable dimming modules with a choice of technologies to address a wider range of applications and budgets. In addition Green Light Architectural Dimming panels have the option of dimming control for 0-10V dimmable fluorescent ballasts and High inrush power switching utilizing heavy duty modular relays for flexibility in switching 120 and 277 loads.
- All of our GLPD panels employ Phase-Synchronous Detection Circuitry, Crestron's proprietary zero cross filter technology providing superior immunity to noise on the power line, reducing lamp flicker and compensating for fluctuations in line voltage and frequency. Panels support both 120 and 277 voltages, include main lugs and integrated branch circuit breakers.
- The GLPD-DIM panels employ field-replaceable lighting control modules, with 6 or 8 control circuits per module, for excellent configurability and serviceability. Each module includes local dimmer controls and load state indicators for each circuit, plus additional controls and indicators for use during system commissioning.
Green Light Express Dimming
- For installations using a separate circuit breaker panel, Crestron offers the Green Light Express series of "feed-through" panels. Like their "main lug" panel counterparts above, the GLPD-DIM-FT panels feature Phase-Synchronous Detection Circuitry.
- Crestron Green Light simplifies installation by providing local controls right on the front of each dimming module. Even before the lighting processor gets installed, these simple controls can be used to dim each load on and off for testing and operation during construction.
- Crestron has been manufacturing and innovating microprocessor-based control systems for lighting and automation longer than anybody, an entire system of lighting loads, keypads, touchpanels, sensors, and scheduled events can be programmed
- Featuring the 2-Series control engine, Crestron processors allow advanced programming to support all kinds of control options and interfaces, custom functionality and extensive integration with third-party systems. Crestron processors also deliver the most comprehensive capabilities available for remote control and management over an IP network.
- Remote emergency override capability allows a power loss sensor (GLS-PLS-120/277) or any external contact closure to override the lighting system program and set each circuit to its override preset state. In a power failure situation using a backup power source, this allows designated emergency lighting circuits to be turned on immediately. Override settings can be made easily using the local controls on the front of each switching module.
- 120 or 277 Volt dimming & switching
- 30, 42, or 60 circuits per cabinet
- Available to fit 2, 4, 6, 8, & 12 GLX modules
- Integrated branch circuit breakers
- Optional main circuit breaker
- "Feed-through" cabinets available
- Field-replaceable lighting modules
- System design by Crestron
- Factory assembled and tested
- UL924 listed (emergency power equipment)