NOTE: The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX is only available as part of a Crestron® shade system and cannot be ordered on its own. To configure shades or order shading parts and accessories, please use the Crestron Design Tool for Crestron Shading Solutions or call 1-855-53-S-H-A-D-E (537-4233) for support.
Featuring Digital Quiet Motor Technology™, the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX shade motor provides quiet yet robust operation for Crestron® roller shades 21 inches (534 mm) and larger. Fully integrated electronics eliminate the need for bulky add-on interface modules or antennas, allowing for a clean, streamlined installation. The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX uses infiNET EX® wireless technology for communication with a Crestron 3-Series Control System® or Crestron Pyng® system.
For a wired shade motor alternative with Cresnet® technology, see model CSM-QMTDC-275-4-CN.
The CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX can integrate seamlessly into a Crestron control system or Crestron Pyng system, allowing it to be operated alone or as part of a group using keypads, wireless remotes, touch screens, and mobile devices. Operation can also be automated in combination with lighting and other equipment using scene presets, scheduling, daylighting, and occupancy sensing. Simple setup controls are included on the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX to facilitate wireless setup, testing, and adjustment of shade limits by the installer.
Power is supplied to the CSM-QMTDC-275-4-EX via a dedicated power supply (model CSA-PWS40) or 10-motor power supply (model CSA-PWS10S-HUB-ENET). The CSA-PWS40 connects to an AC power outlet within 8 feet (2.43 meters) of the shade motor. Alternately, low-voltage 24 VDC power can be distributed to up to ten shade motors from a centralized location using the CSA-PWS10S-HUB-ENET.
Digital Quiet Motor Technology™
- Crestron Digital QMT® shade motors feature ultra quiet operation with the ability to position each shade precisely and monitor its movement remotely. A high-torque, long-life brushless motor design achieves smooth starts and stops with exceptional reliability backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Patented automatic torque calibration technology detects and reacts to obstructions in the shade path to prevent damage to the motor or shade material.
- Ultra-reliable infiNET EX wireless technology provides steadfast two-way RF communications throughout a residential or commercial structure without the need for physical control wiring. Employing a 2.4 GHz mesh network topology, each infiNET EX device functions as an expander, passing command signals through to every other infiNET EX device within range (approximately 150 feet or 46 meters indoors), ensuring that every command reaches its intended destination without disruption.
- Communication with the Crestron control system requires a single infiNET EX Wireless Gateway (model CEN-GWEXER) for the complete system. A control system with built-in gateway (model DIN-AP3MEX or MC3) may also be used. Up to 100 infiNET EX devices may coexist on a single wireless network, and every device that is added to the network effectively increases the range and stability of the entire network by providing multiple redundant signal paths.
- Designed for use with Crestron® QMT®5 Series Architectural or Décor shade hardware
- Handles roller shades 21 inches (534 mm) and larger
- Digital Quiet Motor Technology™ achieves nearly inaudible operation
- Long-life brushless motor design ensures ultimate reliability
- Patented automatic torque calibration technology detects obstructions to prevent damage
- Starts and stops are smooth and precise
- Programmable stop points afford customizable scene presets
- Real-time remote activity monitoring and status feedback
- Local pushbutton interface for setup and testing
- Onboard multicolor diagnostic LED
- Fully integrated electronics — no external interface module or antenna required
- infiNET EX® wireless communications
- 24 VDC low-voltage powered
- Limited Lifetime Warranty