Extremely low-profile wall mount keypads featuring customizable buttons, auto-dimmable backlit text, enhanced LED feedback, control ports, and Cresnet® wired communication. The C2N-CBF-P models are available in 5 colors, and are designed to mount directly into a drywall cutout without requiring a backbox.
*Custom engraving sold separately.
The Cameo® Flush Mount Keypad (C2N-CBF-P) from Crestron® presents a fresh, innovative concept in keypad design, featuring a unique flush mount form factor that is at once inviting to the touch and appealing to the eye. As part of a complete Crestron control system, the C2N-CBF-P delivers a truly advanced custom keypad control solution with an incredibly small footprint and slim profile.
- Exquisitely simple yet highly customizable, a single Cameo Keypad can be configured easily by the installer to provide from two to eight buttons. Each keypad is actually furnished with an assortment of button caps in four different sizes to support a variety of physical layouts. Button caps may also be ordered with custom backlit laser engraving to clearly designate each button's function.
- Through programming, each button can be configured to use "button events," affording up to three separate functions per button by tapping, double-tapping, or holding the button. "Shift key" functionality is even possible, allowing any button to be held while pressing another.
- High-quality backlit laser-engraving provides customizable button text that's easy to read under any lighting condition. A built-in light sensor controls the backlight intensity automatically to achieve a crisp, legible appearance in both darkened and fully lit rooms.
Enhanced LED Feedback
- Six pinhead-sized white LEDs afford fully customizable feedback to show the status of each button. Ten blink patterns are built in, enabling blinking LED feedback with simplified programming and reduced traffic on the Cresnet® network. Onboard bargraph logic allows the feedback LEDs to function as a 6-segment bargraph display, providing clear level indication while adjusting lighting and audio settings. Auto-dimming LED intensity ensures optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Ambient Light Sensor
- In addition to controlling the backlight and LED intensity, the built-in light sensor can also be utilized by the control system to support basic daylight harvesting and other programmatic functions.
- Dual digital/analog input ports onboard the C2N-CBF-P provide a local interface for a range of devices including Crestron GLS Occupancy Sensors and Photocells, or any device providing a contact closure, DC logic, or 0-10VDC analog voltage. Using the control ports, it's possible to add monitoring of room occupancy, ambient light level, door closures, and other conditions without having to home run extra wiring to the central equipment location.
- Reliable wired connectivity is afforded via the Cresnet network, utilizing a simple 4-conductor interface carrying 24 Volt DC power and bidirectional communications between the Cameo keypad and Crestron control system. Cresnet supports up to 252 keypads and other devices.
Cameo Flush Mount
- Its unique flush mount design affords Cameo a very discreet appearance occupying just one-third the space of a conventional keypad. Employing a smart spring clamp mounting system, the C2N-CBF-P installs easily in a drywall cutout without requiring a backbox. An optional mud ring mounting kit (MMK-G1-CBF-T) is available to ensure a clean installation in plaster and drywall, and can also be used to retrofit the keypad into an existing 1-gang wall box. Available in a selection of five "Textured" finishes, Cameo Flush Mount Keypads blend perfectly with any decor.
Ascent® Metal Faceplates
- For the ultimate in style and elegance, Crestron offers the Ascent collection of solid metal faceplates (CBF-FP-ASCENT), providing Cameo keypads with a contemporary appearance in a range of luxurious designer finishes.
EMerge Alliance® Registered
- This device is EMerge Alliance registered and designed to work within a 24VDC room-level power distribution system. The EMerge Alliance is a not-for-profit open industry association leading the rapid adoption of safe DC power distribution in commercial buildings through the development of EMerge Alliance standards. Crestron is a proud member and supporter of the Alliance. For more information about Crestron Solutions for EMerge Alliance Applications visit: www.crestron.com/emerge.
- Stylish and versatile wall mount keypad
- Slim, inconspicuous flush mount appearance
- 5 color-matched textured finishes available
- Ascent® solid metal faceplates available separately
- Versatile combinations of 2 to 8 pushbuttons
- Installer-configurable with choice of 4 button sizes
- "Split" buttons for "up/down" and "on/off" functions
- "Button Events" enable tap, double-tap, and hold functionality
- Customizable backlit button engraving
- White LED feedback indicators
- Built-in LED blinking and bar graph logic
- Auto-dimmable backlight and LED intensity
- Ambient light sensor
- Dual digital/analog input ports for external sensors
- Quick and easy installation
- Cresnet® wired communications
- EMerge Alliance® compatible