Cost-effective wall-mount keypads featuring customizable buttons, enhanced LED feedback, and Cresnet® wired communications. The C2N-CBD-E models are designed for installation using standard electrical gang boxes and decorator-style faceplates.
*Faceplates not included. Custom engraving sold separately.
The Cameo® Express Standard Mount Keypad (C2N-CBD-E) from Crestron® presents a very cost-effective keypad solution, featuring a highly configurable one-gang wall mount form factor that is at once inviting to the touch and appealing to the eye. The C2N-CBD-E easily installs alongside other low-voltage in-wall devices to deliver a fully customizable keypad control solution as part of a complete Crestron control system.
- Exquisitely simple yet highly customizable, a single Cameo Express Keypad can be configured easily by the installer to provide from two to eight buttons. Each keypad is actually furnished with an assortment of button caps in four different sizes to support a variety of physical layouts. Button caps may also be ordered with custom laser engraving to clearly designate each button's function.
- Through programming, each button can be configured to use “button events,” affording up to three separate functions per button by tapping, double-tapping, or pressing and holding the button. “Shift key” functionality, in which the user presses and holds one button while simultaneously tapping another, provides further customization for this versatile keypad.
Enhanced LED Feedback
- Six pinhead-sized green LEDs afford fully customizable feedback to show the status of each button. Ten blink patterns are built in, enabling blinking LED feedback with simplified programming and reduced traffic on the Cresnet® network. Onboard bar graph logic allows the feedback LEDs to function as a 6-segment bar graph display, providing clear level indication while adjusting lighting and audio settings.
- The Cresnet bus is the communications backbone for many Crestron keypads, lighting controllers, shade motors, sensors, and other devices. Cresnet is a simple, yet flexible 4-wire network that provides bidirectional communication and 24VDC power for Cresnet devices. Cresnet supports up to 252 keypads and other devices.
Standard Wall Mount
- Cameo Express Standard Mount Keypads are designed for installation in a standard electrical wall box, making them perfect for installation in a multi-gang box alongside other low-voltage devices. Available in a selection of three colors with “smooth” finishes, Cameo Express Keypads match perfectly with popular off-the-shelf decorator-style faceplates.
Ascent® Metal Faceplates
- For the ultimate in style and elegance, Crestron offers the Ascent collection of solid metal faceplates (CBD-FP-ASCENT), providing Cameo Express keypads with a contemporary appearance in a range of luxurious designer finishes.
- Stylish and versatile wall-mount keypad
- Standard electrical box installation
- Color-matched almond, black, and white smooth finishes
- Ascent® solid metal faceplates available separately
- Versatile combinations of 2 to 8 pushbuttons
- Installer-configurable with choice of 4 button sizes
- "Split" buttons for "up/down" and "on/off" functions
- "Button Events" enable tap, double-tap, and press and hold functionality
- Customizable button engraving
- Green LED feedback indicators
- Built-in LED blinking and bar graph logic
- Adjustable LED intensity
- Quick and easy installation
- Cresnet® wired communications