Provides a single 3G-SDI input for any DigitalMedia™ Switcher with modular plug-in input card slots.
The DMC-SDI is an input card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides one SDI input, with complementary SDI loop-through, HDMI® pass-through, and analog audio outputs. The SDI input supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI formats, handling high-definition video signals up to 1080p60 and 2 channels of 24-bit digital audio through a single coaxial cable.
- Support for 3G-SDI enables DigitalMedia to accommodate signals from many high-end professional cameras, broadcast switchers, and other AV equipment. An SDI loop-through output is included for connection to a local monitor or other SDI device.
- Every DM® switcher input card includes an HDMI output port, which can be used to pass the video and audio input signals through to a local audio processor or video monitor, or to feed a second DM switcher for output expansion purposes.
- The DMC-SDI also includes an unbalanced analog audio output, allowing stereo audio signals to be extracted from the digital input and fed to a sound system or multiroom audio distribution system. The output volume is adjustable via a control system using a keypad, touch screen, handheld remote, or mobile device.
Standalone SDI to HDMI Converter
- In addition to its use as an input card for DM switchers, the DMC-SDI may also be used with the DMCI DigitalMedia Card Interface to create a very handy problem-solving tool. It can be used to convert SDI video and audio to HDMI, or to extract an analog audio signal from an SDI source.
- To configure a DM switcher complete with input and output cards, cables, and other peripherals, please use the online DigitalMedia Switcher Configuration Tool.
- Please refer to the DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.
- Modular input card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides a single SDI input with SDI loop-through
- Accommodates SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI video sources
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles 24-bit stereo audio signals
- Includes an HDMI® output for pass-through of the input signal
- Includes a stereo analog line-level audio output with volume control
- Allows extraction of stereo audio signals
- Occupies a single DM® switcher input card slot
- Provides an SDI to HDMI convertor using the optional DMCI card interface