Providing a Remarkable Experience Building the most reliable, forward-thinking technology systems with continued support. We’d love to assist you in designing and realizing your business or home automation needs in Lake Norman, Charlotte and Bluffton communities.
For more than a decade, our team at Hot Wired Audio Video, Inc. has been installing interactive digital systems in homes and businesses in the Lake Norman, Charlotte and Bluffton communities, and have recently started a location in Hilton Head, South Carolina as well. Our services range from design, engineering, and pre-wire to installation of fully automated smart home systems. Our services are extensive and include interior and exterior lighting, audio/video distribution, media, drapery, home theater control, and security. The technology you choose to place in your home or business is an investment that our team takes seriously.
Superior engineering, customer service, budget/time performance, and cleanliness during installation are all qualities at the core of our business. Creating a lasting impression - not just installation of the parts and pieces — is important to us. At Hot Wired Audio Video, Inc., we strive to be the experts and most knowledgeable service providers of home and business automation systems in the Lake Norman, Charlotte and Bluffton communities.
Corey Shutter has been immersed in electronics and audio/video for over 15 years and founded Hot Wired Audio Video, Inc. in 2006. Prior to residential and commercial automation applications, he created award-winning sound experiences in automobiles and boats. He is responsible for the daily operations of Hot Wired, as well as the creative vision and engineering of each project.
Corey’s insight has been sought out by other automation leaders to help further the automation industry. He is in touch with engineers helping to develop new products and enhance old ones in an ever-changing technology climate. He is a talented mover and shaker in the industry. His passion of audio/video is known in the Lake Norman and Charlotte communities, and around the world for his installations in luxury marine vessels.
Outside of Hot Wired Audio Video, Inc., Corey enjoys spending time with family and friends. He enjoys ATV riding and is an avid performance powerboat hobbyist.
A Remarkable Experience:
- Through our proven process of executing projects.
- Our level of design and planning.
- Word-of-mouth business for over 13 years.
- Our friendly and customer driven staff.
- Design the best user-friendly interfaces on custom projects.
- Truly discover the customers needs and wishes.
- Owner, Corey started as an installer in the field so he truly knows the industry from the ground up.
Reliable, Forward-thinking Technology:
- We vet our manufacturers and make them go through a process of partnering with us.
- We don't just sell what makes money, but what is best for the customer.
- We worry about warranties.
- Product shipment timeliness & quality and care
- Reliability and track-record of defects. (We test these).
- How scalable a product is and or it's likelihood to sunset after a purchase.
- Limited brands to keep our technicians skilled in installing and troubleshooting which enhances our service and cuts down on service requests.
- We feel our customers are making an investment with us.
- A pro-active not reactive approach to service as we install remote monitoring devices on all new projects.
- We have store-front/ office spaces where we can be reached.
- Several methods of getting in touch with us when an issue arises.
- A ticketing system to ensure nothing or no request falls in between the cracks.
- Dedicated serviceman.